Chat with a virtual support representative!
Tired of waiting for an email response? Want to contribute to cutting-edge AI technology while getting help with Multitasker at the same time? Well, here's your chance!
Erin is one of the first virtual support agents, and an expert on Multitasker. Right now, she's still in beta, so please keep a few things in mind
- If she doesn't know something, you can contact me at "email@example.com and get an answer
- She's still learning, so if she insults or offends you she probably didn't mean it. If it's a consistent or very serious problem, you can email me and I'll correct it
- Erin can get confused if you ask her something in a complex sentance that includes many concepts, such as "My name is Bob, and I think that Multitasker sounds really cool, but I dont know where to download it". Instead, split these up into smaller sentances and let her parse each one.
- Erin might have trouble understanding a question or phrase, and tell you that she doesn't know or produce a response that is a non sequiter. If this happens, try phrasing your question a different way.
- Chats are logged in order to improve Erin's comprehension, but no personal data is automatically collected. If you give out personal data in the chat, it will be logged. You do not have to use your real name